Dr Diana Popescu, Research Fellow
- Revisiting Holocaust Representation in the Post-Witness Era, Palgrave Macmillan, 2015 (co-edited with Tanja Schult)
- 'The Eruv and the Wall in Jewish Contemporary Artistic Imagination' in A. Gromova, F. Heinert and S. Voigt, eds, Jewish and Non-Jewish Spaces in the Urban Context, Neofelis Verlag, 2015, pp. 259-272
- 'Remembrance at a Distance? The Israeli Third Generation in Yael Ronen's Third Generation Play (2009)' in E. Jilovsky, J. Silverstein and D. Slucki, eds, In the Shadows of Memory: The Holocaust and the Third Generation, Valentine Mitchell, 2015, pp. 209-226.
- 'The Persistence of Nostalgia? When Poles Miss their Jews and Israelis Yearn for Europe', Jewish Culture and History, 14:2, 2013, pp. 140-152
- ''Often Very Harmful Things Start out with Things that are Very Harmless': European Reflections on Guilt and Innocence Inspired by Art About the Holocaust in the 1990s' in C. Karner and B. Mertens, eds, The Use and Abuse of Memory: Interpretations of World War Two in Contemporary European Politics, Transaction Press, 2013, pp. 249-267
- 'Magic and Realism in the Art and Memoir of Samuel Bak' in R. Ahrens, K. Stierstorfer, F. Klager and A. Stahler, eds, Symbolism. An International Annual of Critical Aesthetics, 12, 2013:13, pp.231-245
- 'Israelische Künstler in Berlin, das unvollendete Holocaust-Denkmal und die verfolgten Anderen” (Israeli artists in Berlin. The unfinished Holocaust memorial-work and the forgotten others) in Israel & Palästina, Zeitschrift für Dialog, 1 (2013), pp. 30-43
- 'The 'Defamiliarizing' Aspect of Art About the Holocaust: New Curatorial Strategies of Display' in Holocaust Studies: A Journal of Culture and History, 18: 1, Summer 2012, pp. 102-118
- 'Diasporism in Art. Israeli Artists Propose Return to Europe' in Jewish Renaissance Quarterly Magazine of Jewish Culture, 10: 4, 2011, pp. 41-43.
- 'Teach the Holocaust to the Children. The Educational and Performative Dimension of Your Colouring Book - A Wandering Installation' in PaRDes. A Journal of the Association of Jewish Studies, 16, 2010, pp. 134-153.